Sunday, August 15, 2010

Braselton, GA


Today we took our family on a short trip off the beaten path. We weren't sure what we were searching for but we couldn't wait to find it. We ended up in Braselton, GA which by all accounts is not a very big place. Lucky for us I had the camera and some amazing locations to take the kids on a photo shoot! If you are interested in getting some great shots of your kids or a quick family photo for your holiday cards, let me know! We can seek out something special just like this for you!



















2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun day. great pictures. :) zane is looking at these with me and he said, "aw, I wish I had moved with lucca."

    now, onto another week of adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Abrianna's facial expressions...great job!

    ReplyDelete